Digital Marketing Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all digital projects.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.