Digital Marketing Executive
We are a training organisation located in Central Singapore, conducting SkillsFuture Singapore-accredited NICF WSQ Digital Marketing courses to students locally and regionally.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about the boundless opportunities offered by digital channels, and have a basic understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function. He or she should also be highly self-motivated, resourceful, and adaptable. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are crucial for this role as a full-stack digital marketer.
You will be mentored and guided by our team of digital marketing industry veterans and active practitioners on how to execute both B2B and B2C digital marketing strategies on an ongoing basis. Additional training will also be sponsored by Equinet Academy.
This position requires a minimum commitment of 2 years. There will be a probation period of 3 months.
- Assist the Marketing Director with actively strategising and planning omni-channel initiatives/campaigns across various integrated marketing channels.
- Create, develop, and test optimisation efforts targeting, ad copy and creatives on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Develop and produce marketing creatives as needed. For example, designing graphics, ad banners, article images.
- Write content (long-form articles, e-Books) as assigned.
- Email Marketing: create automation content and workflow for MQL and SQL leads, reconciliation and follow-up emails.
- Social Media Marketing: Create content for and actively manage/moderate social media communities on Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn channels.
- Digital PR: Manage PR initiatives, work together with Marketing Director to partner with external sales and cross-functional partners on customer acquisition initiatives.
- Content Marketing: Develop and execute a content marketing strategy, manage a content calendar and a pool of writers, repurposing content, conduct content audits.
- SEO: Optimise corporate website and blog for Google organic search results pages
- Regular reporting to optimise existing digital marketing campaigns and have a clear understanding of performance across all channels/markets through Google Analytics.
- Handle sales enquiries
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, and a creative mind.
- Performance-driven individual who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently.
- Self-motivated to prioritise and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Tactful and gracious, adaptable to changes in sudden information and practices as we are rapidly scaling.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience in digital advertising and managing social media platforms (Facebook and LinkedIn) will be an advantage.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Very fluent in spoken and written English, and one other local language.
- Minimum a Diploma in any discipline.
- A digital portfolio (your own blog, Youtube channel, social brand) would be advantageous
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply. Only Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents may apply.
If you are looking for a career that lets you make an impact and offers exponential growth opportunities, keep reading., kindly submit your resume, writing samples, cover letter and an expected salary to https://www.equinetacademy.com/jobs/ea-dme/. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.