Digital marketing executive
Alliance Group Limited| Date Posted: 14-Sep-2019
1. Purpose of the Position
- The position reports to the Marketing Manager.
- The purpose of the role is to build Alliance’s brands in Asia (including but not limited to Singapore, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, etc) to
- Elevate brand and product awareness, consideration and preference by engaging customers and consumers on our products and brands via above the line and below the line marketing activities.
- Support sales team with internal training materials and external marketing collaterals to directly drive sales conversions.
- Identity relevant consumer, customer, sales and market insights and trends to constantly enhance marketing activities and input into new product development
2. Major key outcomes and Challenges
The role’s key outcomes are to:
- Input and optimise a digital marketing strategy and plan (including website, social media, Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, display banners, media buying approach, e-commerce activities like top picks, KOL live streaming, display on selected pages, etc.) for Asia, with market prioritisation, budget allocation and implementation timeline.
- Develop and deliver annual digital content update calendar (for website, social, e-commerce) for each market, noting brand, objectives, channel/audience target, performance metrics, and any additional costs, with rolling monthly calendars and monthly reviews.
- Develop and deliver annual key word plan and page plan for SEO (for website), with monthly reviews via google analytics.
- Project manage relevant creative and design agencies to develop and deliver content for digital platforms.
- Keep abreast of marketing techniques, trends, good case studies, as well as, consumer/market insights, that will enhance the effectiveness of our marketing strategy/plan/execution.
- Liaise with and build relationship with our customers. Support them with digital marketing collaterals e.g. recipe videos, photos, which they can use on their own marketing platforms.
- Liaise and build relationship with key internal stakeholders including head office’s marketing team, sales team, etc. Support them with relevant marketing reports and marketing requests within scope.
- Familiarise with processes (e.g. approval processes for collateral designs by head office) and timelines in the company.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to ensure clarity of communication and direction.
- Proactive in suggesting marketing ideas and plans, and clarifying situations/direction.
3. KNOW-HOW SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR THIS POSITION
- Education, Qualifications, Training
- Mandatory – Tertiary/Diploma qualified (or equivalent B2C and B2B marketing experience), basic proficiency with Adobe Illustrator/InDesign, good understanding of SEO, website maintenance and the use of social media, good command of English and Mandarin, intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience or Skills Required/Desired
- Entry diploma graduate or 1-3 years in a marketing position.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Versatile and creative.
- other Requirements
- Prepared to travel. Travel approximately up to 5% of role
Alliance Group Limited