Digital Marketing Executive
Sunrise is one of the leading sports goods companies of Asia, involved in wholesale & distribution of branded sports equipment, accessories, footwear & apparel. The company has offices in several countries of Asia with headquarters at Singapore. We have a strong online presence being managed by a dedicated team of creative people. Now we have a slot available for the position of Digital Marketing Executive at our Singapore office, which offers great scope for expressing creativity.
The ideal candidate will have passion for e commerce business, brand marketing & adoption of technology. The responsibilities will broadly include:-
- Implement and optimize all Digital Marketing efforts for website.
- Ability to create, edit and optimize lively web copy to improve brand awareness and reinforce global messaging programs
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with brand goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly Digital Marketing reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search and display initiatives.
- Control all aspects of traffic, optimization, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability.
- Keep pace with the latest industry trends and competitor activities.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Facebook Ads, Display, Web, Onsite, and Email) to drive short-term and long-term results
- Communicating to team and management on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet the brand goals.
- Generate sales report from the Website, SEO Monthly Audit Report.
- Work hand in Hand on updating the monthly promotions collaterals for each region on the sites, sending out EDM etc.
- Stocks Adjustment, Stocks receiving, New product Creation, product price & image Update, Product Description Update (Materials, String Recommendation, Technology, Collection)
- Assist with orders, refunds or exchanges via emails, phone.
- Diploma Holders in Digital Technology, Computer Science , Marketing or related field
- 1 to 2 years of direct digital marketing experience
- SQL or similar data skills required
- Branding or marketing background
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Ability to share/present complex results of analysis in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd