Digital Marketing Executive
1855 The Bottle Shop| Date Posted: 20-Jun-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Responsible to keep updated contents on company’s websites, Mobile Applications, and social network pages.
- Administer the Company’s social media marketing and advertising (FB, Twitter etc.)
- Optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
- Prepare online promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Monitor trends in online marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant working experience leading and managing social media marketing platforms (FB, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Minimum a bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Passion for brand building and creativity
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and search engine optimization.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and customer relationship skills
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
1855 The Bottle Shop