Digital Marketing Executive
Neoasia (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Digital Marketing & Social Media Management
- Monitor and analyze social media trends.
- Act as a frontline brand representative by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms (i.e. Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and others).
- Offer solutions and mediate conversations on social media to influence customer behavior across new media channels.
- Analyze client-initiated conversations and report “chatter” and other relevant online data to marketing and sales teams.
- Developing content for posting on all designated social media outlets.
- Monitor online competitor presence / perception.
- Research new blogs and channels for relevance / trend identification.
- Maintain posting schedules.
- Develop and/or revise text or content for other venues, including online communities, press releases, web articles and video blogs.
- Partnering the marketing teams to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across web, mobile and email platforms.
- Coordinate with vendors for content updates.
- Adobe Creative competent and Google Certified
- Passionate about marketing with excellent knowledge about social media marketing trends
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Excellent skills in managing and co-ordinating projects
- Demonstrate independence and ability to work well in a team
- Detailed, structured and committed
Neoasia (S) Pte Ltd