Digital Marketing Executive
Philore Manpower Corporation is a license POEA recruitment agency. We are focused on utilizing technology to be the fastest recruitment firm to bridge meaningful relationships between employers and candidates. Our management strives to support our employees to ensure success for our people and the company.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Digital Marketing Executive)
We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Executive. In this position, you will be responsible for spearheading our digital marketing campaigns. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks while coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth delivery. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition, you should be an outstanding communicator that demonstrates excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Ensure tasks planned are completed, and programmes are delivered on time.
- Brainstorm, develop and innovative new growth strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing materials for all projects deliver consistent corporate brand image.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
Education, Experience & Requirements
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a team of young driven executives
- Gain exposure to international markets
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Government benefits (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG)
Think you are the right fit? Submit your resume and supporting documents now! Direct it to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.