Digital Marketing Executive
Are you passionate in your career path but cannot find a suitable avenue to demonstrate your talents? Are you an extremely organised person with positive attitude but no proper recognition by your superior? You have the required quality and potential, but your company neglected your capability? If you are result and quality orientated, strive to perform, then this is the place for you.
We are looking for a self-motivated talent with an upbeat attitude to:
- Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media platform; keeping on top to the latest trend
- Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns etc;
- Daily content updates & posting
- Close liaison with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered;
- Work closely with the company's client;
- Respond and react to changes within social networks- functionally, etiquette, reporting and etc;
- Assist the sales and project team for project deliverable related matters.
- Servicing client account, attend the client inquiries and liaison with customer and supplier for project accomplishment.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc;
- Ensure project deliverable complete in a timely manner.
- Responsible for document compilation and liaison with client for necessary information for project related matter (proposals, profile, presentations, etc.)
- Responsible for effectively answering and managing calls on a reasonably busy switchboard, and communicating messages in a timely manner.
- Utilize great web etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online, help people, stimulate discussions, encourage debate etc 'Think on your feet' real time content writing, online discussion, interaction etc. Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence with clients and take minutes of meetings
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Modest, mindful, precise and efficient.
Skill and Qualification Requirements
- Familiar with computer software such as Outlook, MS Office, and social media tools
- Willing to communication with people
- Ability to work well in a team
- Friendly and outgoing character
Over the years, we have acquired experience and expertise in various sectors. As a result, our organisation is one of the top MNC in offering a comprehensive range of effective solutions in our industry. We recognise the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and quality is not compromised. Hence, we are looking for motivated and driven individuals who are looking to make a difference in people’s lives.
By providing a strong support system and nurturing environment, we strive to achieve long term success and commitment while bringing out the best in all individuals. The team is committed to actively adapt to changes to meet the ever-changing standards of excellence. We firmly believe in a flat hierarchy environment as this enables individuals to work efficiently and effectively.