Digital Marketing Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 2-Dec-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assisting in the communication and maintenance of the customer database, including cleansing, updating records and running report.
- Assisting in monitoring our website such as funnel building and identifying any areas of improvement and implementing changes that would deliver better results.
- Monitoring competitors and market trends.
- Assisting in providing valuable insight, delivering and reporting on the digital strategy.
- Content management, Social Media.
- Plan and monitoring the ongoing presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTude, etc)
- Updating effective digital content and assisting in increasing inquiries to drive sales across all areas of the business on a fully responsive website.
- Launch, monitoring and optimize Facebook, Instagram & Google Ad Campaigns.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports that provide further insight into the campaigns that can be used for evaluation and analytical purposes.
- Competent in managing responsibilities in high-volume atmosphere.
- Attractive commission scheme.