Digital Marketing Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Positive working environment
Attractive remuneration package
Improving others' lives through your work
- Planning, executing, monitoring and optimizing multiple campaigns in Facebook/Instagram.
- Write or create content to post on social media platform and monitor engagement.
- Updating page with latest articles and promotions on social media.
- Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data.
- Handling marketing activities or event.
- Assist in any adhoc project that is assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english is a must.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Preferably Junior Executives