Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will play a vital role in building up a solid digital marketing foundation to advance the company’s interests.
Candidate must be a numbers sensitive person, strong in analytical skills and perform necessary follow ups in response.
- Strategize and execute digital marketing roadmap to align with the company’s short and long term goals
- Maintain and improve SEO and SEM marketing on all company websites
- Constantly monitor and improve traffic to the company’s e-commerce website.
- Strategize, manage and execution of the company’s email marketing program.
- Produce articles and blog content for SEO purposes
- Prepare weekly and monthly digital marketing progress report
- Digital marketing support to external partners, vendors or online platforms.
- Ad-hoc marketing duties assigned by manager or director
- Diploma / Degree in marketing or any other business discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience in an intensive digital marketing environment
- Solid knowledge in SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Email marketing and any drip marketing automation and content management programs
- Prior experience in a beauty/health/FMCG industry is preferred, but not essential
Kino Biotech Pte Ltd