Digital Marketing Executive (5 days, Up to $3.6K / South)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop various online marketing strategies and integrate them into the company’s marketing system
- Develop & execute the active campaigns with 3rd party marketplace e-platforms (Lazada / Shopee / Carousell, etc)
- Engage and work with social media influencers to execute campaigns (Facebook,Instagram & Linkedin)
- Develop company’s campaigns on brand awareness & user engagement.
- Manage the database of the organization, keep a tab on online visitors and clients as well as all activities related to lead generation
- Keep abreast on latest trends in the interior design industry
- Singaporean or Singapore resident only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing, managing advertising campaigns, social media, email, marketing database, SEO.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devise engaging digital campaigns that can motivate, inform, and engage the audiences
- Good hands-on experience of Google Analytics, and other websites analytics tools
- Good knowledge in graphic designing, copywriting and Photoshop/video editing
- Experienced in optimizing the company’s landing pages and managing ecommerce platforms such as Shopify etc...
- Able to think critically, creatively and self-driven.
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 6pm (flexible WFH can be arranged)
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)