Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive
Amas Organisation| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Outstanding career growth opportunities
Competitive salary package and benefits
Conducive work environment
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategy, including paid search, social media campaigns, etc.
- Develop action plans for executing and measuring digital campaigns, including determining key metrics, processes for measurement and optimization.
- Plan and implement effective search engine marketing and SEO.
- Support to increase the sales of e-commerce site by planning campaign and creating ad banners synchronizing with digital marketing plan.
- Plan social media calendars and monitor social media advertisement against achieving goals (ROI and KPI).
- Collaborate with photographer, visualizer and designer in the creation and development of marketing materials.
- Support the marketing manager to manage multiple channel marketing strategy both online and offline to boost brand profile across all media.
- Manage and improve e-commerce platform and product website in terms of web content, website enhancements, handling customer enquiries professionally, customer service and after sales service.
- Keep updated on the latest digital marketing best practices
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords
- Working knowledge of SEO fundamentals
- Experience with other digital marketing tools is a plus
- Extensive knowledge for online lead generation & web performance tracking
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.