Digital Marketing Coordinator (Training provided)*
Confidential| Date Posted: 27-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Attractive salary package
Chances to explore more digital knowledge with the team
Open communication and great colleagues
- Developing a digitial strategy , marketing plan that maximizes the company's profits and market share in the industry
- Identifying new customers through the marketing effort done and garnered responses for the sales team
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations for sales packages crafted
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns for seasonal packages
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan to the team
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors in the similar industry
- Must be proficient in handling social media account, Linked in, public relation efforts, and content marketing for EDM , social media posting.
- Responsible for content planning for the whole year and working with various party from designer to sales team
- Required Skill(s): creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan and advanced communication skills.
- Compulsary to be able to read Mandarin in the content and able to handle simple translation
- Passion for online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations and ability to quickly adapt to change.