Digital & Marketing Coordinator
Confidential| Date Posted: 5-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Takes the initiative to execute all required Digital & Marketing Campaigns activities, as well as B2B & B2C activities to support meeting the key KPIs of Revenue, Brand awareness.
- Support the delivery of digital and marketing operations requirements .
- Executes critical end-to-end B2B & B2C campaign briefs, timelines and deliverables - from planning, budgeting, creative assets development, post campaign and tracking reports (for assigned stations)
- Be the primary person responsible for the updating of key channel assets in a timely manner to display promotional offers, value-add and ancillary product propositions, and loyalty initiatives
- Run regularly reports that help the team to monitor usage of assigned marketing budget for the assigned region and the associated returns on investment for activities
- Update the calendar of all B2B &, B2C activities as requested from the Managements and tracks campaign budget and report to management team regularly
- Deliver performance reports of each channel with the help of comprehensive dashboards and performance tracking tools for the management to take relevant actions to ensure the assigned region will achieve the objectives and KPIs for all B2B & B2C campaigns. Maintain daily interactions with regional Digital and Marketing teams, Marketing, Digital and all other relevant departments for day-to-do coordination work and communications
- Ensure all B2B & B2C campaigns are compliant with our brand guidelines and standards
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Strong experience required in Marketing as well as Digital
- Previous experience in Digital marketing is essential