Digital Marketing Content Creator - Singapore and Malaysia
The Digital Marketing Content Creator is a key driver of ECCO’s consumer engagement and communication strategy across all online and offline platforms. This is a extremely hands-on role helping to define our holistic social media strategies, concepting and creating content and working across various departments to ensure our brand execution is compelling and consistent throughout.
- Ensure the optimal tone of copy is on point tailored for segmented audiences and brand messages.
- Take part in cross-departmental creative collaborations to ensure content is hitting the correct audiences as well as strategic and commercial objectives.
- Staying up-to-date with commercial developments and generate new ideas to connect with the defined target audiences.
- Ensure and execute our brand guidelines across all platforms with understanding of variations for different products within the business, targets and campaign missions.
- Be the primary creator and editor of digital assets for brand campaigns, product stories, and sales communications (graphics, photos, videos) to share across all digital media platforms and print executions in-store or out of home.
- Support all social media or digital initiatives for a brand (Facebook, Instagram, EDMs)
- Portfolio submission is required and will be the key consideration.
- Bachelor or certificate in arts, graphic design, marketing, etc. required.
- Passionate for and past experience in social media and/or content development.
- 1-3 years of experience working as a content creator or in the field of content marketing.
- Proficient in all Adobe Platforms and in particular Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Photography and video production skills is a major asset.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- A detail-oriented, collaborative, and creative team-player.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment under intense deadlines.
Job Experience & Requirements
- Certificate holder or above in arts, graphic design, marketing or a related field of study.
- 2- years relevant experience.
- Experience working with a network of media contacts and partner customers.
- Retail marketing experience is a major asset.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Digital content creation and editing skills
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
- Strong project management, organizing and planning for leading marketing projects from design stage to implementation.
- Basic understanding of retailing in ecommerce and traditional brick and mortar with OMNI channel strategies.
- Marketing Technical skills
- Good understanding of and experience in marketing tools and retail marketing
ECCO Shoes Singapore Pte Ltd