Digital Marketing Consultant
Confidential| Date Posted: 7-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Recommend websites improvements to make them more accessible to search engines.
- Review, amend and advise use of keywords.
- Research and recommend strategies to expand web linking opportunities.
- Establish and maintain websites on first-page position of major search engines and maximise the marketing potential of websites.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of search engine optimisation strategies
Social Media Management.
- Publish engaging social media content.
- Monitor results of marketing campaigns and maintain activity on social media pages.
- Assist in research, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns
- Responsible of lead generations and speaking to potential clients
- Open to speak to various clients on their enquire and matching their needs
- Keen in Digital Marketing, as well as events
- Friendly and outgoing character
- Team player
- Open to lead generations which equip with sales
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply as training will be provided