Digital Marketing Associate
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 29-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Skills and experience:
- 3 years+ marketing and digital experience
- Passionate marketer who loves what they do
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to communicate/interface with people of all levels (verbal/written)
- A creative and logical approach to marketing
Working across Asia Pacific, but based in Singapore, this role will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager (remotely) with the design and implementation of company's overall marketing strategy, including online event management, producing and publishing digital content, briefing designers to create advertisements, flyers, brochures, and other collateral, and supporting our digital presence.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Teams (both domestic and international), this is a great opportunity for the right candidate wanting exposure to all facets of Marketing with a fast-paced and innovative B2B brand.
This is an all-round position that would suit a candidate with experience in either an administrational and/or marketing role. The ideal candidate will be well organised with competence in MS Office suite. Previous experience using the Adobe Creative suite, website content management systems, Google Analytics, Google AdWords &/or Survey Monkey platforms would be advantageous.
- Implement marketing activities on time and within budget
- Provide strategic direction and input into the development of promotional material and new collateral
- Support with digital channels - social, websites, blogs, analytics
- Research and develop ideas for content topics
- Create or compose copy for EDM's and work with designer to produce
This is a role with opportunity for growth and development, in a fun and supportive environment. Take the next step in your career and enhance your skills at a global firm, with an international focus.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552