Digital Marketing, Assistant Director
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
My client is a leading public service agency at the forefront of digital transformation. We are currently looking to hire a digital marketing assistant director to lead a team in areas of strategy, content creation, social, and analytics. The ideal candidate will have experience owning the digital marketing proceess and leading a team for at least 2-3 years.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise, develop and implement new content strategies for company's social media channels and website news portal by working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive company's narratives and key messaging across company's social media channels and website news portal to create impactful storytelling for company brand and initiatives to intended audience.
- Manage the full spectrum of responsibilities pertaining to social media engagement - developing compelling content, managing queries from the public, issues/crisis management.
- Manage the company website and affiliated micro-sites, by working with stakeholders to ensure that content is up-to-date and relevant.
- Support the digital marketing needs of the relevant divisions, including advising on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies, track
- Manage 3rd party vendors to track and analyse mainstream and social media landscapes and trends, for reporting to Management.
- Supervise the administrative processes for the team, which includes procurement of services and managing budgets.
- Background in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in marketing communications, corporate communications, public relations and/or journalism; preferably with experience leading a team for at least 2-3 years
- Excellent understanding of both mainstream and social media channels and trends, with a track record in developing and implementing integrated communications and marketing plans for high-impact initiatives.
Interested applicants may "APPLY NOW" or send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454