Digital Marketing Account Manager (Freelance)
Our client, Yellow Pages Pte Ltd, is a dynamic and driven organisation that is moving in tandem with the changing business landscape. Transforming from the traditional search directory business to a revolutionary digital marketing platform providing innovative and strategic solutions to businesses, they are seeking like-minded candidates to join as:
We are looking for a competitive and driven person to help us build up our business rapidly. You’ll be working as part of a team that is responsible for identifying new customers as well as developing and selling digital marketing solutions to meet the needs of SME business owners. Being the key point of contact between the Company and our valued customers, you are expected to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction in a sustainable manner.
As this is a freelance position, you’ll have the flexibility to work at your own schedule. Outstanding individuals may be considered for full-time positions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Actively generate new sales leads through cold calling, networking and social media
- Conduct sales visits to customers, evaluate their needs and recommend solutions
- Negotiate contracts and packages for customers
- Service customers’ accounts
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing tools with proven track records in selling would be advantageous, however if you do not possess the necessary knowledge/experience, training will be provided.
- A self-starter who is result oriented and has strong perseverance to succeed.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
This position is solely on an attractive commission based compensation package.
Join us and be part of our rapid growth! (Applicants who require work passes need not apply.)
Submit your updated resume with the following details
1. Personal particulars
2. Education Level
3. Each employment background
4. Working experience
5. Reason for leaving each employment
6. Last drawn salary
7. Expected salary
8. Date of availability