Digital Marketer (No Experience Needed in Digital Marketing Can Be Considered)
Lithan Hall| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Looking for career conversion or digital upskilling?
Get a chance for a career as a Digital Marketer with Lithan!
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities*:
- Conceptualise and implement digital marketing campaigns – executing activities across a variety of digital channels from Social media, web analytics, E-mail marketing, SEO, SEM, mobile, video, and content marketing.
- Oversee lifecycle marketing, marketing campaigns to analyse inbound and outbound Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Monitor campaign budgets and metrics to optimize performance.
- Responsible for lead generation to achieve business outcomes.
*Note: Responsibilities may vary in actual deployment.
- Have a strong willingness to learn and update your skills in the fast evolving digital marketing profession
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to analyse data
- Willing to undergo a mandatory 6 months (1 month full time and 5 months part time) training program worth $13,000 fully sponsored by the hiring company