- Opportunity for entry-level professionals to hone digital marketing skills
- Work alongside a highly-motivated team
- Immense scope for learning and development
Our client is fast becoming a leading ergonomic chair brand. They have designed a variety of chairs to cater to different specifications and is committed to the highest of standards and durability.
In this role, you will be developing a digital marketing strategy and implementing advertising campaigns across various social and digital platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns using marketing analytical tools.
- Identifying trends and insights and leveraging on findings to optimize advertisement spending and performance
- Brainstorming ideas for promotions and content for email & website marketing.
- Designing and managing the flow and funnels in email and website marketing.
- Evaluating customer life journey across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Identifying critical conversion points and optimising user funnel
- You ideally have at least 1 year of digital marketing experience. Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
- You have knowledge of various social media platforms and web analytical tools
- You are highly motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends to optimise campaign performance
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards
- You are a strong team player and can handle various stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd