Digital Manager (SEO/SEM/Marketing/FMCG/5 days)- $6500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 9-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan and develop a competitive digital strategic plan which is synergistic to traditional channels and clearly define performance metrics.
- Responsible to drive and deliver a seamless omni-channel experience for the brand through integration of all channel of digital marketing, including social media, live streaming & video marketing, content marketing, improve SEO & SEM initiatives and optimize web content.
- Drive regular management and reporting against performance of all digital marketing campaigns to identify opportunities, area for improvement and measure ROI.
- Correlate data on various digital platforms to present useful information for various channels
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Develop and evaluate new digital exposure for digital initiatives to increase customer engagement.
- Manage and coordinate innovative creation solution to develop content on digital channels.
- Build strong partnership and communication with internal key stakeholders to drive a synergistic approach on external communications to engage customers, foster customer loyalty and strengthen brand positioning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing with at least 8 years' hands-on experience in online marketplace.
- The incumbent must have good native experience on mainly online retail platforms that drive new customer acquisition, customer engagement and conversion.
- With proven record of he/she has been promoted through the ranks of digital marketing doing SEO/SEM, social media and others digital media related roles.
- Prior experience in big scale retail environment is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of championing an idea and executing a successful rollout - strong project management skills are a must.
- Strategic thinking is a must - needs to be able to take the resources available to them (channels, campaign materials, budget, etc) and create a digital marketing plan that drives business objectives for the business.
- Proficiency on common Marketing Technology platforms e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Business Manager, Programmatic Platforms.
- Experience in managing social listening tools.
- Being IT savvy with technical knowledge in digital platform and technologies is an added advantage.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing and able to stay up to date with latest trends.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Able to implement successful programs across traditional and new media platforms.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Personal Reg No: R1546889
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889