Digital Manager (SEM/SEO)
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that allows you to make a positive social impact
Our client is an industry-leading elite medical and wellness service providing exclusive state-of-the-art and customised medical-grade aesthetics treatments.
The Company is committed to evidence-based technologies while leading the way for advanced, new treatments.
In this role, you will work closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives. You will need to bring the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to back your insights and recommendations.
You will be responsible for:
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget (SEM).
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Driving performance marketing via Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Consumer Insights/ Market Research within Consumer, Healthcare & Lifesciences and Luxury industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/56700994
Snaphunt Pte Ltd