Digital Learning Specialist, Procurement & Finance domain (West, Public Sector, UI/UX, Up to $5K)
- A reputable Educational Institution.
- Developing learning interventions (e.g. identifying learning needs, designing curriculum, developing and evaluating learning interventions) based on competency frameworks and training road maps, and assessing its effectiveness.
- Drive technology-enabled learning, you are required to be digitally savvy and skilled at developing online learning objects (e.g. info graphics, videos, article) for structured and just-in-time (JIT) learning and must be able to curate existing learning content.
- Driven to seek out latest trends and developments in L&D and relevant content domains, and contribute to market intelligence gathering and research to keep training programmes fresh and innovative.
- Undertake consultancy projects to support Public agencies in their transformation journey through digitalization and innovation.
- Minimum Degree from a recognized University.
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development (L&D), particularly in designing and developing digital learning objects as well as learning interventions/programmes.
- Equivalent digital expertise in other domains and software, such as User Experience Design, etc.
- Experience in classroom training/facilitation.
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-changing work environment.
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders within lead agencies. Excellent stakeholders management/relationship skills.
- Openness to and aptitude for understanding and meeting the needs of the Public Sector Procurement and Finance communities, passionate about helping the Public Sector Procurement and Finance communities learn and become more effective professionals in their fields.
- Must enjoy working with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcome.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16820.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD