Digital Learning Specialist
Our client is the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and they play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
- Develop online, blended or classroom learning interventions for the Public Service (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) on Digital Skills
- Work with subject matter experts to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level.
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programmes to drive technology-enabled learning
- Contribute to consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey, by applying methodologies such as design thinking and process improvement
- Manage stakeholder relationships and project progress within budget and timelines
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in L&D and instructional design.
- Knowledge of current trends in technology will be a strong advantage
- Strong project management, analytical and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess professionalism and confidence in dealing with people at all levels, especially with stakeholders in our lead agencies
- Ability to work collaboratively within the institute and with external partners
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16180
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD