Digital Learning, Product Manager
- Design and develop digital learning platform, translating overall product strategy into digital products and features, post-launch improvements for the platform
- Manage product development cycle from conceptualization, to getting buy-ins from internal and external stakeholders, to working with teams of developers and designers, to end users’ delivery
- Understand motivations and challenges of stakeholders and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Conduct user acceptance tests, assist in framing and execution of test cases, and communicate post-launch feedback to stakeholders
- Track product performance and other developments; identify, analyse and track success metrics
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a digital product management and design role
- Passionate about digital learning solutions such as learning systems, workplace learning approaches, user experience design and other forms of technology-enhanced learning
- Analytical and data-driven with good understanding of user experience design principles
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16363.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD