Digital Infrastructure Assistant Manager (Healthcare Setting, Systems)
The team, as part of the programme, is looking for a bright and passionate individual with experience in product or healthcare to join us as a key contributor to delivering on our key projects. The role will allow you to work with users, business, design and technology team-mates as we work to build a product that is progressive, innovative and value-driving.
The programme (Web application/platform) aims to transform digital infrastructure to support care redesign through iterative learning and agile collaborations, so as to improve shared decision making and longitudinal care management. There will be efforts to launch the System to at least 2 or more care settings, involving different segments of the patient population in a bid to provide integrated and coordinated community care.
In enabling the above, the staff will get exposure to managing stakeholders, product management, process redesign, IT agile development cycles and pilot implementations.
• Support Product Owner in translating user needs to an IT system
• Consolidate and synthesize learnings from pilot implementations
• Attend to and facilitate user sessions, with the intent to glean insights of process on the ground and convey key messages
• Create communication materials for users (e.g. training guide, communications video, etc.)
• Project manage team priorities and coordinate with various parties on user sessions, meetings, etc.
• Min Degree in healthcare related fields or business, economics
• At least 2 years of experience in health care systems (can be clinical)
• Organised, structured and meticulous approach to work
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
• Knowledge and interest in user experience trends and feedback
• Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred
• Product or Business Analysis experience preferred
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Digital Infrastructure – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd