Digital Imaging Artist (Fashion Industry)
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP| Date Posted: 14-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Incumbent will be responsible for the digital imaging for all visual communications materials e.g. website, products, advertising materials, campaign lookbooks, shop images, talent profiles a manner that is aesthetically, sensitively and professionally acceptable.
- To support the photography unit in all photography matters. E.g. assist in the conceptualization and coordination for photography on all products, campaigns, events and functions for the company.
- To provide administrative and coordinating support when necessary.
- Diploma in Design, Digital Communications, Motion Graphic, Animation, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications, Moving Images or in similar field
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant experience Applicants with working experience in similar capacity (E.g. Photography, Advertising, E-commerce) will be highly preferred.
- Candidates without prior experience are welcomed
- Detailed and responsive to the fast pace work environment.
- Good knowledge in colour management and design to produce visually impressive works.
- You should work on both Mac and PC platform with Digital Media Software, including Photoshop, Lightroom etc.
- Knowledge in digital production process and skills in editing and visual design is necessary
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Responsible and proactive
- Able to multi- task
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP