Digital Forensic Analyst (MNC, Urgent)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Competent in digital computer forensics, electronic discovery, cyber incident response and information security
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux
- Firm understanding of: information systems security, network architecture, physical server and desktop architecture, virtual infrastructure architecture, general database concept, document management concepts
- Firm understanding of electronic mail systems such as Exchange, GroupWise, Lotus Notes and cloud hosted services
- Experience with EnCase, FTK, NUIX, Cellebrite, IEF, etc.
- Able to manage multiple projects and maintain a computer forensics lab
- Min Degree/Diploma in Information Systems
- Hold 2 or more industry recognized digital forensic certifications: A+, CFCE, CCE, GCFA, GCFE, EnCE, ACE, CCME
- Cyber/network related certifications: (one or more): Network+, Server+, GREM, GNFA, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, or similar certification
- Develops, implements, and sustains operational scripts, data structures, libraries and programming code that optimize security in emergent compute patterns with diverse applications throughout the global environment.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and operates programs, shell scripts, tests, and infrastructure automation capabilities in an advanced security context.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with analysts, engineers, data scientists to achieve continuous improvement in cyber defense/resilience.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd