We're a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth.
We are driven to make the most fun, engaging and rewarding experiences possible. Our team is growing, and we’re seeking an new people to join the Marketing team, helping to support a range of products and initiatives.
As part of the Marketing team, you will work closely with the Product team to develop a deep understanding of our products and create awesome production and promotional assets for a wide variety of uses from social media to advertising.
Your work stands out from the rest, and you have some of the highest quality concepting and design skills around. A forward thinker with attention to detail, you’re resourceful and driven, always pushing the boundaries to make your work better.
Delivering big things in a small team, you’ll drive the hands-on production of assets for a variety of formats, delivering high-quality content within reasonable time frames.
- Create assets that establish, glorify and embolden our brands.
- Develop graphics and video content for product promotion, logos, websites, social media outlets, print, and internal projects.
- Develop brand packages for products, including colour schemes, images, typography, and themes for multiple applicable mediums.
- Present design and layout ideas to key stakeholders for approval and execution.
- Review designs for errors or additions before approval, publishing, and/or print.
- Manage files effectively to maintain a continued archive of images, logos, photos, and related items that can be accessed easily whenever required.
- Work closely with the team throughout execution of an idea or initiative.
- Develop creative concepts for advertising campaigns, product promotions and social media channels.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An obvious talent for artistic design and a penchant for creativity
- Superb time-management skills that allow you to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills that will allow you to effectively confirm and express information to the marketing and games teams.
- Strong interest in the video game and graphic design industries; marketing, current trends, and innovations.