Digital Corporate Communications Partner/Specialist (Healthcare MNC, Webpage)
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing
- Min of 2-5 years of working experience
- Creative with strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player who is also able to work independently in a fast-past environment
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to healthcare13[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Corporate Communications Exec )
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd