Digital Content Specialist (Video Gaming)
- Join a market leader within Video Game industry
- Very good compensation package with medical benefits
Our client is a leading game development firm in Asia Pacific and is part of a global video game company. The Singapore branch has been here for more than a decade with a multicultural team of over 30 different nationalities.
As a Digital Content Specialist, you’ll work closely with the Studio Communications Manager to enhance the largest game studio Brand in Southeast Asia.
You will be storyteller who is agile-minded, intellectually curious and naturally comfortable with writing copy, creating high quality graphics plus shooting and editing video.
Your responsibilities include:
- Writing articles for internal and external social media channels
- Scripting, shooting and editing high quality video for internal and external social media channels.
- Creating high quality assets to support internal and external communication campaigns.
- Collaborating with HQ (in Paris) and other regional counterparts on brand and communications campaigns.
- Translating creative briefs into high quality assets across multiple channels.
- Owning, designing and maintaining the content schedule and calendar.
- Following corporate communication and brand guidelines and tone.
- Working autonomously across a number of projects
- You have a BA/BS in a Communications / Media / Design or have equivalent practical experience.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a communications role within an Entertainment or Tech environment.
- You possess excellent skills for cross-team collaboration, with a demonstrated ability to work across stakeholder groups.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator) .
- You have a content portfolio of video, design, writing examples, blogs etc.
- You are adept at Social Media engagement and possess copywriting experience.
- You are hands-on with a history of delivering high quality content for internal and external campaigns.
- You are results-driven, using performance metrics to assess impact/engagement by campaign and overall.
- Experience with a wide range of digital and social communication formats, channels and tools is an advantage.
- Experience within Entertainment brands is a plus.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd