Digital Content Editor
Roles & Responsibilities
99.co is the largest and fastest growing property company providing the most comprehensive home selection in Singapore and Indonesia for property seekers. By providing the largest set of listings in the market, designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co helps to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
To change the way people view property search, we are looking for an excellent communicator, brand guardian and content editor who is able to lead a team of writers to plan, conceptualise and execute content strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and customer retention. As a strategic individual and creative storyteller, you will be responsible to develop quality and maintain consistency across media types and web platforms, with special attention given to driving increased traffic and brand visibility through blog articles, social media posts, videos, and newsletters.
What you'll do:
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Serving as both a brand guardian and a gatekeeper; set guidelines for the tone, style and voice of content to ensure its quality, clarity and consistency
- Turn qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights and content recommendations
- Measure and analyse what’s working and what isn’t with regards to the brand’s content marketing efforts to drive conversion on the portal
- Act as the authority on content strategy for our clients and internal teams
- Coordinate production of partner contributed content
- Curate and edit contributor blog content from subject matter experts and external guest posts
- Ensure SEO optimisation of all content articles
- Stay on top of trends, industry updates, and best practices for both content and social
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution
- Package relevant content for different distribution channels
- Work closely with our digital marketing specialist to determine best distribution channels and topics
- Coordinate with a diverse team and oversee freelance contributors
What you are/have/will be:
- Bachelor degree in mass communication or a related field is preferred
- At least 4-5 years experience in writing and editorial governance in digital media
- Excellent written and organisation skills
- Experienced with SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Someone who has a sharp eye for trends, is data-driven and forward-thinking and able to use analytics to inform content strategy
- Experienced in leading and managing creative resources (designers, writers, etc)
- Understand how paid, owned, and earned media work together and manage these channels effectively
- Knowledgeable with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Search Console, Facebook and other distribution channels to measure content success effectively
- Great interpersonal communication skills to foster and cultivate partner relations
- Adaptable and flexible - receptive and open to doing things differently and modifying strategies to reach organisational goals
- Highly motivated self-starter who believes in what 99.co does - ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to bring us to the top of the real estate tech arena
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at go.99.co/careers.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!