Digital Business Developer (Min. 2 Years Experience in Any Industry)
Lithan Hall| Date Posted: 25-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Job Description/ Key Responsibilities*:
- A hunter role, prospecting and negotiating with new clients and industry partners to achieve target.
- You will be the subject matter expert on all products and evangelise across your network and sales events.
- You will create and manage the sales & marketing strategy of an enterprise through well planned execution of sales and marketing campaigns across various channels.
- You will plan and execute campaigns to acquire leads, nurture and convert them through adoption of advanced sales and marketing techniques.
*Note: Responsibilities may vary in actual deployment.
- You are IT savvy, always up-to-date, connected and you know how digital works.
- You have all the important skills: great communication skills, strategic prospecting skills, active listening.
- Willing to undergo a mandatory 6 months (1 month full time and 5 months part time) training program worth $13,000 fully sponsored by the hiring company