Digital Ambassadors (Island - wide locations, interview and secure job fast!)
• Engage seniors to equip them with basic digital skill 1:1 engagement, or small group settings.
• Engage stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shop to sign up for e-payment at their stalls.
• Ensure accurate and prompt follow though of administration work linked to each engagement.
• Follow up actions, where applicable for various engagement(s).
• Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable with 1:1 and small group engagements.
• Patient in guiding the seniors through a step-by-step learning journey.
• Comfortable to stand for long hours.
• Must know how to use WhatsApp, Facebook, Paynow, Paylah, TraceTogether
Contract Duration: until Mar 2021 (After March, highly likely will get 12 months renewal)
Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Working Hours: Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week, 9.5 hours shift 1 hour break
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd