Digital Ambassador Lead
As the Digital Ambassador Lead, you lead a team of Digital Ambassadors (DAs) to provide guidance to the seniors on usage of these tools safely, securely, and with peace of mind. You will coach them to guide the seniors through their digital learning journey. You will also engage stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shop to sign up for e-payment at their stalls, where applicable.
1. Ambassadors Management
• Supervise and coach a team of Digital Ambassador (DA) to equip seniors & stall-holders with basic digital skills, including skills to make e-payment through 1:1 engagement.
• Manage and motivate DAs, ensuring that they meet performance standards and outreach targets.
• Manage the scheduling and deployment of DA.
• Adept in managing diversity within a team and fostering strong teamwork.
• Able to plan, organise and optimise the deployment of the Das.
2. Operational Planning and Strategy
• Work with various stakeholders within the community to implement outreach strategies.
• Organise and direct the execution of various engagements plans, as well as conduct engagements (i.e. engage seniors and stall-holders).
• Debrief DAs after engagements to elicit operation feedback and follow-up actions.
3. Information Management
• Ensure engagement information are recorded promptly and accurately into the CRM system.
• Update and consolidate engagement statistics and data in CRM for reporting purposes.
• Ensure confidential material are secured safely.
4. Partnership & Community Liaison
• Coordinate with various stakeholders on the ground.
• Build relationship with various stakeholders to strengthen the community support for seniors within the constituency.
• Possesses digital skills and ability to teach digital skills.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience or supervisory experience.
• Passionate about contributing and supporting our seniors and citizens.
• Empathetic and patient.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work in a team and independently.
• Able to think on the feet and resolve challenges and manage situations on the ground.
• Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
• Able to manage a sizeable group of staff effectively.
• Able to perform in a dynamic environment and adapt well to a variety of engagement modalities – i.e. able to organise and conduct one-to-one / small group engagements.
• Able to adapt to different situations and environments.
• Work may span to include after office hours or weekends, when required.
• Experience in social services, community engagement, customer service and the ability to speak various dialect(s) would be an advantage
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd