Digital Ambassador (Government Project) -- $1,900 + OT
Digital Ambassador (Government Project) — $1,900 + OT
You will be deployed to work for a government agency with the aim of driving the Government’s
initiatives to accelerate digital adoption in our community as we embark on a phased recovery
post COVID-19. This initiative aims to mobilise a whole-of-nation effort to accelerate Singapore’s
digitalisation by building on and ramping up existing efforts to equip every individual and business
with digital tools and skills to participate meaningfully in this new social and economic
- Engage with seniors and educate them on basic digital skill, one-on-one or group setting.
- Helping stallholders in hawkers, wet markets, and coffee shop to sign up for e-payment at their stalls such as PayLah, PayNow
- Perform basic administrative work
- Provide appropriate follow-up for various engagement
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Team Leader
- Willing to work 5-day work week, including weekends and public holidays.
- Comfortable with standing for long hours up to 8 hours, and OT
- Passionate about helping seniors & citizens.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with 1:1 interaction and small group engagements.
- Good understanding of digital applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Internet, etc
- Salary: $1,900 + OT
- Location: Islandwide(North, South, East, West)
- Able to start work within short notice until March 2021, renewable up to 12 months
- Working hours: 8 hours, between 8am – 10pm
- Attire: Shirt (given), own black pants and black covered shoe
- Annual & Medical Leave & Coverage provided after 3 months
For interested candidates, please WhatsApp Beckham at 88125318 to apply and quote DA
EA Personnel: Lim Zhi Han, Beckham
Registration No: R2196765
EA Licence: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd