Dietitian (Senior/ Junior)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- You will provide evidence-based medical nutrition therapy for the daily management of patients requiring nutrition care.
- This includes developing patient education materials and participating in programmes to promote nutritional health and overall wellness.
- You will collaborate with multidisciplinary healthcare teams and contribute to the organization’s efforts in providing quality patient care, delivering clinical education and engaging in research activities.
- Degree in Dietetics
- Registered dietitian at Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association (SNDA) or any recognized Dietitians Association preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a challenging environment
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in clinical setting
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd