As a dietitian, your primary responsibility is to provide dietetic services (both clinical and foodservice aspects) to our patients and to those at selected community hospitals / nursing homes / workplaces.
You will need to conduct health promotion activities pertaining to chronic disease prevention. You should be resourceful and agile to disseminate knowledge and expertise to our patients, dietetic trainees, fellow colleagues, health professionals, food-related industries and the community at large. You should be dynamic, IT savvy, media savvy, social media savvy and research savvy to deliver timely education in various medium to our clients. You are expected to contribute towards the research culture of our hospital, be active in professional organizations, and be committed to community services.
- Minimum degree in nutrition and dietetics from PSC recognized university
- Minimum 6 months clinical internship and able to qualify for practicing license or dietitian registration with the national dietitian association of the country
- Current or eligible to be full dietitian member status with Singapore Nutrition & Dietetics Association
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Will be able to converse with different kind of patient who speak local Dialect and languages
Yishun Health Campus
About YHC (Yishun Health Campus) Yishun Health Campus is a network of medical institutions and health facilities of the National Healthcare Group in the north of Singapore. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. It also includes extensions such as Wellness Kampung. With innovation in our corporate DNA and an international award winning Global Workplace Healthcare programme for our staff, there are many valued opportunities for you to grow with us. Take up one of these roles to redefine care with us, the Yishun Health way! Our Vision Help our people live a long, healthy life and support them with thoughtful, dignified care to the end. Our Mission Provide good quality, affordable and hassle-free healthcare with science, love and wisdom. Values "Do for others what you would want others do for you"