- Work with a team that is passionate about the healthcare industry
- Great career growth and learning opportunities
- Play a key role in defining technical culture
Our client is a digital platform that provides healthcare and medical convenience, allowing doctors to dispense care and products easily and patients to receive treatment at anytime of the day from where they are.
In this role, you will be involved in the development of DevSecOps roadmap, strategy, standards, tooling as well as providing mentorship to other engineers in the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Deploying our backend to IaaS platforms (e.g. AWS, Aliyun), with occasional deployment to bare-metal servers for on-premise hospital data centres
- Maintaining security testing cadence (SAST, DAST, SCA and PenTests), CI/CD pipelines as well as integrating compliance and security pipelines
- Monitoring operational alerts for rapid response and mitigation of security incidents
- Leading analysis and resolution of root causes for DevOps / DevSecOps issues
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You have production experience designing and implementing secure systems, Load Balancing, Autoscaling, DNS setup as well as security engineering, authentication, tooling
- You should be familiar with IaaS and be able to work with bare metal servers if required
- You have the ability to implement monitoring tools like DataDog, Prometheus, Elastic etc
- Familiarity with applied cryptography as well as Containerization, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Terraform, Node.js will be an advantage
- You are a strong team player who is able to handle multiple priorities
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd