- Great work environment within a dynamic and passionate team
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Work within a Global MNC
Our client is a leading global publishing company with over 600 staff, publishing close to a thousand pieces of work across different fields in each year.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will write well-designed, testable and efficient code. You will work closely together with the Brand and Business Development Team to understand the Company's objective.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Java and PHP.
- Expertise in DevOps would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU etc.) operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) databases.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd