- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a dependable team
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the DevOps stack
- Optimising the DevOps pipeline
- Developing and maintaining consistent DevOps practices
- Overseeing software release process
- Implementing code releases and upgrades
- You have a Degree in IT or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experiences in a DevOps and CI/CD role.
- You possess experience in AWS and SQL.
- You are proficient in scripting languages (Eg, Python, Bash).
- You are experienced in SDLC, Agile and Linux.
- Having knowledge of Java and Maven, and experience with Software Development will be an added advantage.
- You are a strong team player.
- You are result driven and deliver work of high standard.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd