- Work with best in class talent to design innovative solutions that will disrupt various industries
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with a highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing expertise on all matters related to CI, CD and DevOps
- Administering cloud-based Infrastructure deployment including provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Building and maintaining highly available production systems.
- Creating and maintaining documentation pertaining to architecture.
- Developing and maintaining release related documents, such as release plan, release notes etc.
- Ensuring quality releases and managing release and configuration change conflicts to resolution.
- Tracking release and publishing release notes.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- Working with the team to identify and implement new technologies.
You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and have previously worked as a DevOps Engineer or Backend Engineer.
- You have solid experience within release management, infra architecture, CI&CD.
- Having an AWS certification is a plus.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Job Ref: 76800075
Snaphunt Pte Ltd