- Work within a rapidly growing and talented engineering team
- Excellent career development opportunities
Snaphunt is a smart hiring platform that helps people find jobs and companies hire talent quickly and conveniently.
We are headquartered in Singapore and are backed by top venture capitalists. Our solutions cater to employers across South and South-East Asia and we are now looking to expand our team as a result of our business growth.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing expertise on all matters related to CI, CD and DevOps
- Administering cloud-based Infrastructure deployment including provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Building and maintaining highly available production systems.
- Creating and maintaining documentation pertaining to architecture.
- Developing and maintaining release related documents, such as release plan, release notes etc.
- Ensuring quality releases and managing release and configuration change conflicts to resolution.
- Tracking release and publishing release notes.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- Working with the team to identify and implement new technologies.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a DevOps Engineer ideally within a startup.
- You also have prior experience as a Back-End Engineer.
- You have solid experience within release management, infra architecture, CI&CD.
- AWS certification is a plus.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd