- Join a fast-growing quantitative trading company
- Work closely with the founders and best talents from the industry
- Excellent opportunity to create and develop new technologies
Our client is a quantitative trading company that is revolutionising trading technology. With their proprietary algorithms, they enable traders to seize global opportunities in niche markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing, maintaining and administering tools to automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Designing and implementing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance, performing root cause analysis for production errors
- Reviewing infrastructure & application monitoring and alerting stack (e.g. Prometheus, OpsGenie)
- Automating infrastructure management with configuration management and provisioning tools.
- Designing, implementing, supporting and improving tools such as CI/CD, monitoring, data processing, research cluster management
- Providing continuity and stability to the production environment.
- Eliminating down time by responding quickly to production issues
- You have a Bachelor Degree or higher in Science, Engineering, Computing or equivalent.
- You have at least 2 years in a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You are proficient in C++, Java and/or Python.
- Prior exposure to large-scale systems design, troubleshoot distributed systems, cloud-native applications or other relevant areas is mandatory
- You possess experience with core AWS services, monitoring solutions and Linux administration.
- You have an in-depth understanding of how OS, processes, threads, CPU, and memory work.
- You have strong notions of security best practices.
- You are able to show deep technical credibility to the team and wider company.
- You are goal-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong team player and show high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd