- Opportunity within an innovative FinTech firm
- Excellent career development and learning opportunities
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a FinTech startup that provides a reliable tool to track financial assets in real-time. Their innovative product sends an automated notification based on desired asset and call level, allowing individuals to focus on other priorities in life.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements.
- Troubleshooting system/server issues or outages.
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- Keeping updated, accurate and reliable backups of application and databases.
- Participating in release and sprint planning sessions.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Software Engineer, System Administrator or Service Management role.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong experience in DevOps.
- Expertise in Cloud Security, Cloud Computing, Configuration Management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.), Agile, BCM, Data Security, Database Backup & Recovery, Database Installation, Upgrade & Migration, Load Balancer and Patch Management would be highly valuable.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd