Accellion, Inc. is the provider of the first Content Firewall, the next generation firewall that gives organizations privacy and control over the content they communicate with their surrounding ecosystem. Among its customers are NYC Health + Hospitals, KPMG, Kaiser Permanente, Latham & Watkins, National Park Service, Cargill, NIST, and thousands more of the world's leading organizations. Accellion is carrying its bold vision forward while maintaining strong profitability and growth. This is a perfect time to join Accellion as it has started to move into a high growth phase and there are many opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to its future.
The DevOps Engineer position is based in Singapore. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for automating the development, testing and integration of software releases.
- Put in place continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) process and tools to enable the agile team to deliver quality software based on user feedback.
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release, application deployment and system and application management
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure) and on premise (VMWare) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering & IT related fields or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Singaporean/PRs only.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Well versed in one of the scripting languages – Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
- Well versed in JSON, XML and YAML.
- Knowledge in setting up DevOps tools such as Git, Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker.
- Knowledge in technology or product on AWS and Azure such as Elastic Bean Stalk, Azure Marketplace, EFS, etc.
- Understand networking protocols and services, e.g. SFTP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs, routing will be an added advantage
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to automate and deliver high quality software product.
- Good team player, meticulous, analytical and writing skills.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and usage of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Passion for Accellion’s space and its mission.
- Good to have knowledge in static analysis and testing tools such as JUnit, Pylint, Pytest, etc
- Any DevOps Professional Certifications will be a plus.
Accellion has a very dynamic and flexible work culture and we’re looking for driven, resourceful, and proactive thinkers to solve complex technical challenges.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. Other benefits include: medical, dental, 18 days of annual leave going up to 21 days after 3 years.
Accellion Pte Ltd