- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a leading cloud-based business software provider with a strong presence in South East Asia. They provide services to a wide range of industries including manufacturing, trading, building and construction and are one of the leading providers of cloud services in the region.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, Supporting and Maintaining the DevOps tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Working with the development, QA, Release Engineering, and Infrastructure team to maintain a high-quality deployment platform.
- Exploring new technologies which will help with improving the existing technology platform.
- Managing build/release of all Dev, Test and Production environments.
- Working closely with software developers to deploy and operate systems.
- Building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, ensuring high availability of system.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have professional experience in hands-on system administration.
- You possess solid development experience with Linux or other UNIX variants.
- You have knowledge in RDBMS, Caching, NoSQL, Monitoring, Alerts.
- You have experience working on continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Sonar and Continuous Delivery Automation.
- You have good communications skills in English.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd