What will you do?
- Develop and lead the code deployment process.
- Provide leadership and architecture direction in the automation of business and solution development
- Understand and practice the source code management methodology and verify software application and database version control.
- Design and build advanced automated build, test and release infrastructure.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration management.
- Develop and monitor metrics to improve solution delivery.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- Manage Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools.
- Define and own effective metrics and reporting.
- Identify roadblocks including technical, resourcing, cultural, and knowledge.
- Monitoring risks and managing/ escalating issues.
- Promote DevOps to all stakeholders
If you are:
- Experienced in software development related roles, or 2 years of professional experience
- plus relevant education in the software development field.
- Proficiency in build and code quality tools (GIT, Github, Jenkins).
- Experience using tools or languages to develop automated processes is a plus, such as Perl, Python, or PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS, Google) and their capabilities
- Experience with container hosting and orchestration services
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation and build pipelines
- Strong experience in Agile (Scrum). Propose suggestions to facilitate faster, higher quality software releases.
Let’s be in touch
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Huang Mei Bao
EA Personnel Reg No: R1101805
JobStudio Pte Ltd